Goals and Objectives
- The goals of this course are to learn about what ethics are and why they exist.
- You will explore your own personal values.
- You will learn about ethical decision making and review ethical codes of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the American Counseling Association (ACA).
- You will explore the philosophical bases of ethics and learn to resolve ethical conflicts by using problem-solving skills.
- Finally, you will discuss the models of ethical decision making to be applied to ethical dilemmas.
This workshop has been approved for 3 CEUs by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling. CE Broker Course Tracking Number: 20-396440. Provider #: 50-9339 The Certification Board of Addictions Professionals CE Provider # 5090.
- Teacher: Online Teacher